Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nature of Debate

Go down 
+5
mcr666
Casper.
XxKittyxX
Nation
Biomech
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damnation
Mouse
Damnation

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Nature of Debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nature of Debate   The Nature of Debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 am

Ohohohoho. It is no noble deed... I am simply being a bastard for knowing that striking a flaw offered by an opponent is a great injury to one's pride. Plus, it's even more shameful for me if they found it out themselves.

What? I was annoyed that he attempted to cover up his mistake... And pm'd me claiming that we both are intelligent individuals. That ludicrous statement offended me.

But yeah, I will try to be less offensive to preserve the length of my time in a realm.
Back to top Go down
Biomech
Admin
Biomech

Number of posts : 256
About me : Test1
Dislikes : Test3
Registration date : 2008-11-23

The Nature of Debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nature of Debate   The Nature of Debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 am

Damnation wrote:
Ohohohoho. It is no noble deed... I am simply being a bastard for knowing that striking a flaw offered by an opponent is a great injury to one's pride. Plus, it's even more shameful for me if they found it out themselves.
Lawlz! Yes, it's highly bastardly of you, your wickedness.

Quote :
What? I was annoyed that he attempted to cover up his mistake... And pm'd me claiming that we both are intelligent individuals. That ludicrous statement offended me.
*snickers*
I think he really should've just admitted his mistake and the whole argument could've been avoided.
It's funny how you can get to people like that.

Quote :
But yeah, I will try to be less offensive to preserve the length of my time in a realm.
It is appreciated. Hopefully this will reward you with something to kill boredom and offer amusement.
Back to top Go down
https://demonforest.darkbb.com

The Nature of Debate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Serious Business-
Jump to: