Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Like You Were Dying

Go down 
+2
Nation
mcr666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mcr666
Wolverine
mcr666

Number of posts : 321
About me : I'm controversial, but a good person to know.
I'm also pretty dang helpful if i do say so myself, and I have many ideas.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Live Like You Were Dying Empty
PostSubject: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:49 pm

If you knew that tomorrow would be your last day on earth, how would you spend it? Who would you spend it with? Would you be happy with your life so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.helenabase.forummotion.com
Nation
Badger
Nation

Number of posts : 177
About me : I'm Nation.
I'm reviving Demonforest with the help of a couple of the other mods.
If your stumbling across the site, Welcome! Join! Talk!
If you've got a question, Drop me a PM.
Live Like You Were Dying 603935
Dislikes : Liver
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 pm

I'd just want to see the people I love who I don't see because their asses.
Back to top Go down
Metal
Fox
Metal

Number of posts : 258
Dislikes : Anything other than this site
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:50 am

I'd spend it with a certain person
I don't know really
I'd rather not think about it
But really what'd the difference in the end between a day and a few years

Would you want to know it was your last day?
Or would you rather not know?
Back to top Go down
Biomech
Admin
Biomech

Number of posts : 256
About me : Test1
Dislikes : Test3
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 am

I think that's kind of a bad way to think...

I try to plan things long term but if I knew I was going to die tomorrow I might toss caution to the wind and not care about the consequences since I would be dying the next day anyway.

If I did die then I would escape the consequences of my actions.
If I didn't die... I'd be screwed.

This isn't to say I'd do anything to cause problems for other people, but I might do "fun" things that would be potentially harmful to myself. Maybe sky diving or unprotected sex or hell, maybe even drugs for all I know. Why should I care if I KNOW for a FACT that I'm going to die in the immediate future? I'd like to think I wouldn't do these things. Maybe save myself a little dignity but I don't believe in an after life. I've never really considered this too much but I think that's what most people would do.

If I were to say what I would do "ideally" I would say that I would give all my belongings away to people I like or who I think need them and sign up to have all my organs donated to good causes like med school students or kids who need transplants. I kind of like keeping all my belongings while I'm alive though. I kind of need some of them. I don't have much but I'd prefer to use them while I'm alive.

There's really no one in particular that spending that time with would be important to me. I really have no contact with people in real life.

I would definitely not be satisfied with what I've done so far. I have bigger ambitions in life. I'd probably consider myself a miserable failure for not accomplishing my goals.

Now I'm feeling guilty for even considering that first option.
Back to top Go down
https://demonforest.darkbb.com
Jacqueline
Mouse
Jacqueline

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 am

I would not be happy with my life so far, seeing I'm not exactly old.
I'm not sure what I would do, but it'd probably be something exciting.
Something that I would never do on an ordinary day. Maybe something dangerous.

I do know that I would spend my day with friends & family. Everyone close to me.
I wouldn't advise living your life like this though. Consequences of your actions will follow.
Back to top Go down
BlackMirror
Mouse
BlackMirror

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:24 am

If I was about to die, I would NOT want to know I was about to die.

And as for living like you're about to die, If I knew I was about to die, I would do whatever the hell I want, no matter how much it would fuck up my life. (that was about to end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Like You Were Dying   Live Like You Were Dying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Like You Were Dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intermediate-
Jump to: